Sign in to follow this  
[GM]Zephyruz

SERVER UPDATE 2-17-2020

SERVER CHANGE LOGS

[ANNOUNCEMENT]
- Our  US Proxy Server will be implemented on Next Maintenance or maybe I will schedule the emergency maintenance for installation of the  Proxy US.

[UPDATES]

- Token Of Siegfried [Change Item ID on Egg Scrolls and Added on Vote Shop]

- Item Added [Vote Shop]
- Item Added [Hourly Shop] (Hourly Coin is now not tradable.)
- Elemental Sword [Implemented]
- Private MVP Room [Change to Credits Required]
- Normal MVP Cards [Increase to 5% Drop Rate]

[NEW]
- New NPC [Eden Shop] located at @eden or find Eden Teleport Office beside of PVP Room
- New Job Changer to Trans 3rd Job.

EDEN GRAMPS SYSTEM

image.png.e169a0608cc9a15dc8aabbcff9c24850.png       image.png.3821250b2cea4f7e0114321f93c3e9dd.png

image.png.fbeb66a7230d222cd0c75b0570d19245.png       image.png.9752375fa03857e94fe0c1e9ec21cb91.png 

[IMPLEMENTED EDEN GROUP GRAMPS]
Notice to the Disclaimer: I enable the Trans 3rd Job for Gramps at Eden Group Quest Hunting Items. 
Trans 3rd Job will not allowed on First Edition WOE. 3rd Job Skill is on Beta Testing. I will make a Forum for 3rd Job Classes Reports.

- 3rd Job Enable
- Base/Job [185/65]
- Max Stats: 130 

[GRAMPS MECHANICS]
- Join The Eden Group to Secretary Lime Evenor and Start Mission Hunt and ask to Gramps warp you in the Mission Area.
- Required Level:
--- Minimum Level: 99 | Level: 120 | Level: 140 | Level:  170.
--- Maximum Level: 185.
- Quest Time: Temporary No Limit of Time Quest [Expect a Changes of Quest Time].
- Eden Shop. [More Costumes and Armors]

[EDEN GRAMPS PRICE]

- Each Mission Reward 1x Paradise Merit Badge

[EDEN UPDATES]
- the item effect of costume in Eden Shop will be update on the Next Maintenance.
- Weekly Added Items depend on time or it will be added item Daily if the developer is have more time to execute the additional updates of items.

Sign in to follow this